Job DescriptionAbout OtsukaWe defy limitation, so that others can too. In going above and beyond—under any circumstances—for patients, families, providers, and for each other. It’s this deep-rooted dedication that drives us to uncover answers to complex, underserved medical needs, so that patients can push past the limitations of their disease and achieve more than they thought was possible each and every day.About the Role If you have a passion for omnichannel marketing and for leveraging innovation to help patients & HCPs.. then… Read on! We are looking for a customer centric omnichannel innovator to bring their skills to the rare disease space in Nephrology, helping Otsuka refine its expertise in omnichannel marketing Job Expectations/Responsibilities:
- As part of Otsuka’s Customer Engagement Transformation (CET) Team:
- Lead the development & implementation of Customer Experience design and CRM/Digital expertise with the brand team.
- Design personal-based journeys focusing on the moments that matter the most for patients and HCPs
- Create personalized and contextual journey based digital experiences
- Provide CRM/Digital execution and response channel/tactic expertise across all channels (e.g., Email, Web, Mobile Apps, Social, etc.).
- Lead pathfinding? brands on proof of concepts/pilots for emerging digital capabilities.
- Work with cross-functional team (Brand- Consumer/HCP, Patient Support, Data & Analytics, OIT, Agency) to design and implement ideal customer experience aligned to journey phases & strategic messaging strategy.
- Provide brand team support to manage development and execution of plans (timelines) from start to finish for CRM/Digital programs (i.e., Social, email, website touchpoints, etc.).
- Collaborate effectively in a matrixed environment with Brand Marketing, Creative / CRM / Digital agencies, Media, Market Research, Analytics, Otsuka Information Technology (OIT), Sales Operations, and Medical/Regulatory/Legal integrated business partners.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Brand customer insights, journey and segmentation strategies - and apply them to CRM/Digital campaigns and programs.
- Provide input and inspiration through active participation in the annual brand strategy and tactical planning process.
- Partner closely with Medical/Regulatory/Legal/Privacy partners to educate, lead and help Otsuka anticipate and balance organizational needs with new Otsuka initiatives. Present capabilities and garner buy-in/feedback from senior leadership across various stakeholder functional areas.
- Troubleshoot roadblocks and identify creative and compliant solutions to facilitate forward motion of new initiatives.
Qualifications/ RequiredKnowledge/ Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience working in media campaigns serving Consumers and/or HCPs
- Significant experience working with creative and media agencies is required.
- Field Sales material & tactical development experience required.
- Customer Journey Mapping experience required.
- Experience working within a matrixed environment.
- Deep understanding and technical platform knowledge to execute a seamless customer experience
- B.A. or B.Sc. degree required.
- MBA would be an asset.
- Five or more years of pharmaceutical marketing experience in marketing with product launch experience and/or specialty care / rare disease therapeutic area.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical legal, regulatory, and medical processes required.
- Strong matrix team-building skills, a team-oriented approach, and supportive management style are required.
- Solid written and oral communication skills as well as good presentation skills required.
- Ability to develop consistent, well-supported, competitive strategies.
- Proven leadership, strategic, and analytical abilities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud ScamsJob postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.